Monday, November 9, 2009

The Requisite Halloween Pictures

Here are my boys- not sure who handed down Coen's costume, but he found it in his closet and was sold. Beckett's was a K-Mart special bought on the 30th.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't he just the most darling little carnivore? At music class another little boy was a lamb and they kept sitting by each other. It was so cute!
Photobucket
Friday we went to Grass Valley's toddler trick-or-treat. Probably my one and only trip as I hated the crowds. I felt a little inadequate as Andrea made this great costume for Summit and Breanne had sewed matching cotumes for her girls and her self. But you can't beat $8 at K-mart. And honestly I put way too much on my plate so I am trying to cut myself a little slack.
Photobucket

Photobucket
While we were walking around Beckett fell asleep mid sucker.
Photobucket
Saturday night we had hamburgers and went trick-or-treating with Alma's family. The big kids were so good with Coen. They walked with him the whole time and held his time. I love that they like to spend time with our little guy. Here is Annie as a mermaid.
Photobucket
Jessica and Beckett
Photobucket
The whole crowd. Coen pulled in quite a lot of loot. I found out later that at every house he would look up with his little sweet face and say "Two please." and everyone gave him extra. So for being the littlest guy he got the most loot. He has asked us to go trick-or-treating every day since, and cried when I packed up the spookey guys (skeleton Halloween decorations).
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bob and Becky said...

Polly, your children are darling. You have so much to be proud of....keep up the good work. And I love the cordoroy pumpkins......
You are so crafty!

V said...

Your kids really are so cute! I love the falling asleep with a sucker picture! And Coen sleeping with a football helmet is too cute!

The Clay's said...

I'm so happy you have a blog so I can know what's happening with my cousins! I hope that I get to come to the family reunion and see everyone!! It feels like it has been forever already! Love you! Wished you lived closer!
P.S. I was remembering the other day when you were first married and I would come over to your house in Cedar and we made those oranges with cloves in them. I miss that!