Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have my usual post vacation blogging block- but must go now to keep wrapping and wrapping and wrapping. Hopefully I will get everything in the mail this weekend. I was planning on passing everything left this weekend on our trip to Aptos. Unfortunately that was canceled due to Alma's grandma's funeral. So I am trying to get last minute mailing done. I hate the post office in December.

And here are random pictures from one of our recent hikes- because Becky says that posts need pictures.

Photobucket

Have I mentioned that I love where I live? Heaven.

Photobucket

These kids aren't bad either.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Armstrong Family said...

Heavenly, indeed! Miss Nevada City so much I even watched that cheesy "Christmas Card" movie the other day! ha ha ha