Monday, January 23, 2012

Landon's Wedding

Accckkkk!!!!!!!! It is 2012. It can't be I am not even done blogging the pictures from summer of 2011. So my first new years resolution- finish blogging about this summer and my trip to Europe. So here goes.

This summer Alma and I drove to one of my favorite spots on the planet- the central coast and we met Becky and Nick at the beach house and even better we went to my cousin Landon't wedding. And I can't say how much I enjoyed the wedding. They are a stunningly gorgeous couple, and the setting was divine, and the flowers gorgeous. Maybe it was only because it reminded me of a relaxed version of our wedding. Prepare yourself for picture overload.


Photobucket

My family gathered for the ceremony.

null

null

null

The ceremony was so wonderful. It was personal, religious, and tender. I loved it. I think I have told a million people about it.

null

null

My cousins Leslie and Lauren (who just got into Texas A&M- whoot whoot)

null

Yeah we are a fun family.

null

My favorite little touch- my Aunt Diane wore here father's watch and my Grandma Friends hanky- so sweet.
null

And cotton touches!

null

null

My sisters- but Becky isn't in focus. She must not be as special as Susie and I.

null

All the great little touches.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Outside Inn said...

These are fabulous Polly!

Drew Watts said...

Gorgeous pictures and flawless smiles are amazingly wonderful. Went for a destination wedding of my cousin at fabulous New York venues few days back. Accommodations booked seemed to be expensive. Different varieties of food have increased my weight in three days time. But it was really mind blowing.