Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breaking the ice....

For some very strange reason I have been hesitant to blog this week. Just another to do on the list. I don't need any more to dos. And whenever I come home from a trip I feel compelled to post pictures, talk about the trip and I hate doing that. Love to talk about the trips, hate the blogging about the trips. And I feel like I have to do that. But I am refusing. So if you want to call and hear cute stories about Coen and his deep hatred of whales (I am going to shoot them all if they try to look at me mommy - the whole way to seaworld mixed in with some crying because he didn't want to see whales and we were still driving there.) until he actually saw one or endless discussions about the nice weather, time shares, or swimming with babies give me a CALL and we will TALK. If you feel the need to see pictures go to Becky's blog and look at hers and then just imagine my kids in them - you'll get the gist of it. (Except many of her pictures have my secret little girl child in them- how Charlie got delivered to the wrong family is a mystery to me.)

So anyways I am on the great hunt for chapter books appropriate for 6 y/o niece who likes mysteries. I am taking any suggestions, reading a huge pile the librarians recommended and looking for more ideas- (hint hint Andrea and Kayli).

Well off to work a little on my secret project. And no I will not tell you if you don't know what it is already. Just to get Becky off my back I will do three paged before bed.

AAANNNNDDD looking at the flower pictures- why am I too lazy to edit to color correct for the blog. because I am a sorry sad sack of laziness.
feel free to comment about how wonderful I am to help me feel better- but don't expect me to change.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you're back!!! I will call you sometime to chat, but not until I'm less grumpy. No need to spread the anti-mother, anti-wife, anti-life vibes. Only two more weeks until regular pills. If that doesn't help than I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

That isn't what I meant to write at all. What I meant to write was WELCOME BACK, I missed you, and I'm glad you blogged about not blogging because that was better than no blogging at all. Funny, actually.

Hear the kids screaming in the backyard. Hmm, maybe I should go let them in? Maybe not.

Miriam loves Nate the Great and the Treehouse Mysteries. Those are the only mysteries I can think of. Does she like anything besides mysteries??