Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow Day

Before Christmas we got a big snow. And it stayed COLD for days so the snow lingered and lingered (as did the ice on the roads). Coen loves the snow and as usual he went outside layed down immeadiatly and started to make snow angles. Beckett stood in the snow (at about his upper thighs- thought it was a solid surface, so he leaned over to rest his hands on the snow and went tumbeling in. This colored his feelings towards the snow and wasn't real thrilled with it. So here are a ton of pictures, but sadly, not the greatest light.

Photobucket

Couldn't you just eat him up? Yum.


Photobucket

Photobucket
He doesn't even barely get out of the door before he starts on the snow angle.

Photobucket
He looks so little, and by the way aren't their matching snow suits adorable?

Photobucket
Not in love with snow.

Photobucket

Photobucket
In love with the snow.

Photobucket
This was the initail fall. I am not the type of mother to scoop in and save the baby- I am the type of mother who takes pictures and laughes, and then cuddles the baby.

Photobucket
I may want to eat him, but he wants to eat snow.

1 comment:

V said...

Very cute! Beckett and I feel the same way about snow. I was doing a crafty project and I needed some advice on adhesives and I thought, "I should call Polly..." But then I didn't have your phone number! Now I have it, so don't be surprised when I call you for help!