Sunday, December 5, 2010

Because Becky Says I Need To Post Photos


Because it is the beginning of the Christmas season I will help you celebrate by posting pictures of our trip to the pumpkin farm. Mind you I still have over two weeks of Europe to post- so you can tell that I am really on top of it. And what says Christmas like pumpkins?

Photobucket

We did run in the fields. I did love the views and the cool weather. But we didn't like the rotten pumpkins and the poorly kept field. The kids kept complaining about the smell and my neat freak wouldn't walk across the field- but would walk only in the mowed paths- which was funny- and a pain in the neck.

Photobucket
Coen asked me to arrange a play date with Kennidi- So we went to the pumpkin patch. On the way home he said "Mom next time I will arrange the play date because I just wanted to go to her house and play with her new toys."

Photobucket

We rode horses.

Photobucket

And the kids put up with me taking pictures.

Photobucket

We looked pensive.

Photobucket

We pulled a pumpkin wagon.

Photobucket

Beckett was thrilled with his pumpkin (I wasn't thrilled about paying for it).

Photobucket

We saw chickens (and goats and cows).

Photobucket

We climbed on haystacks.

Photobucket

But we were not so successful getting a group picture. sigh.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yes, Becky was right! You need to post more photos! Beckett and Coen are so beautiful, and it looks like they had fun--even if the farm was "smelly" and this wasn't Coen's ideal playdate. :)

Megan Bruschke said...

Have I ever told you how adorable and picture perfect your cute boys are! I love the pics you take - you are a fabulous photog!