Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just Because Some Things Should Be Recorded

I was just turning on the TV to try and see if I could record the Christmas Devotional later in the week since Alma told me as he got in bed that he had gotten distracted while he was setting the recorder and didn't finish the process. As I was searching the schedule a devotional with Pres. Monson was on. Beckett saw it and said "Pesident mama pesident." As I was looking for my show Beckett asked to keep watching President Monson and is happily sitting next to me watching, laughing with the crowd.

It is an especially good devotional we are watching- Monson's memories of the prophets he has known. And a very funny reference to his Navy vocabulary. And soothing to my wildebeest child in the middle of the night.

No comments: