Friday, May 15, 2015

Memories of Mexico



Here I am, trying to plan our upcoming vacation. Did you know there is nothing this family loves more than planning a vacation? We are leaving for New York in a week. And we are in last minute planning mode. As usual we are making our lists of activities, we want to do and comparing everyone's lists, and trying decide what we can realistically do.  So instead of doing that, or my charts, I am looking at pictures on memoir from our vacation 4 years ago. 

Remember that time I introduced the boys to my need to walk every where, and they learned the phrase death march? 

And Beckett was having NONE of it.

Until he got a nice cold drink.

And then he passed out. 


Good memories.

I am looking forward to making new memories in a few weeks. I love seeing the world with my boys. And because they are too cute here are a few more pictures of these sweet boys.