Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School

Well I forgot to get the camera- because my brain is mush right now. So here are a couple of low quality pics with the phone. The boys had no interest is holding still for 3 seconds to get a photo taken.

Photobucket


Photobucket

But they sure were happy to be going to school. 
Coen was tired of the mom trying to take pictures.

Photobucket

This year Coen wasn't so happy about the teacher he got. I liked who he got. So we had several discussions about this new transition. At the end of the day he said very seriously "Mom I kept an open mind, and I gave it a try and I already like him." Shortly after that we ran into Annie who told Coen her friends who had Mr. Carr loved him. Coen said "I already love him too!"

I hope we have a good year, even though we were only a few days into the year and Coen was starting his daily whine about wanting to stay home with his mom. 



7 comments:

Andrea said...

Coen doesn't look the same anymore. Weird.

Polly said...

I know! During my blogging break he turned into a totally different kid. He is so grown up it breaks my heart.

Polly said...

I know! During my blogging break he turned into a totally different kid. He is so grown up it breaks my heart.

Christy said...

Polly- I started my MPH program this week! I am so proud of myself. The drive is 1 hr to a lot longer depending on traffic, but I really don't care. Yippee for a good change in life!

Christy said...

How do you get this thing to say who you are?

Polly said...

i don't know- unless you open a blogger account.

Andrea said...

You disappeared again. Happy wedding to Marika! Happy "not have to work on the wedding anymore" to the rest of you.

We need to talk baby boy fabrics--when you have time. Find me something good.