Monday, January 19, 2009

We Laughed and Laughed and an Awwwe Moment

So tonight we were watching 24 and Alma said "Oh Jack don't use your powers for evil" and I said "Honey this is the way of the 24- Jack uses his powers for evil for good- and then evil for good inside some evil." and we laughed and laughed and laughed. Uhm- maybe it isn't as funny now as it was then.

Today Joseph spent the day with us. He is so sweet. He and Coen just played and played. During Coen's nap Joseph was sitting on our bed and I put Beckett on his lap and Joseph put his little cheek next to Beckett and said "I just love him so much", Beckett then jumped around like crazy and Joseph looked up with his huge toothless grin and said "And he loves me!"

So that is my day. I know I haven't written much- but for many reasons our life is in turmoil and it is just a little too much for me.

No comments: