Monday, September 21, 2009

Coenisims

It is a wonderful sunny morning, the boys are playing well together and I am listening to Music and the Spoken Word- which always just seems to sooth the angry beast I am in the morning. (I just realized I have turned into one of "those women" who listens to Mo Tab- sigh I must be old.)

Coen told me this morning while he was grudgingly eating his oatmeal "Mama I not happy at you."


And when I asked him if he was going to take a bath- "I think it is too wet for me."


And again pooped on the floor this morning- but this time except for wiping his little bottom he completely cleaned up the mess himself. It was pretty impressive.


All this before 9:30 am.
Off to clean and do laundry, and maybe sew a little. And Coen is claiming it is his turn to play on poisson rouge- his little french kiddie website he is totally obsessed with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!your only as old as YOU feel...hope to see you soon...tell coen and beckett and uncle alma that i say hi!!love ya!!
kirtee