Friday, September 25, 2009

woke up- in pain (thanks to poor sleep and phone call at 4am that made me anxious for multiple reasons).
And this is one of those mornings I am thankful for tender mercies. Thankful that the kids have just cuddled on the bed with me all morning- being quiet and sweet. Thankful for modern drugs. Thankful that I don't have to work until late this afternoon. Thankful for a best friend like Andrea who will bring the kids to work and thus save me 2 hours of driving, by driving her pregnant self and my kids and her kid two hours. Thankful for the anticipation of the holidays. Thankful thankful thankful. And going to lay down again in hopes the back will be better for when I really have to get moving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im happy for you...thankful that your in my life!!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE POST LOVELY AUNTY!! IT HAS BEEN A MONTH! by the way, love you!
byby!