Friday, September 4, 2009

Just because I know you are wondering- Why was the water running in the bathroom?

Coen had pooped in the hall way. He then picked it up- put it in the toilet and flushed, and was washing his hands. "Because Mommy we put our poop in the toilet." Yes my son I was just envisioning a process with fewer steps. During this good little attempt to clean up himself Coen may or may not have stepped in the poop leaving tracks all over the bathroom, dropped the poop before it made it to the toilet, let his little brother help clean the dropped poop, little brother may or may not have eaten some poop gotten poop in the sink and there fore filled the.

This all happened during the typing of the last paragraph because until then, Coen was sitting in my lap. That is an amazingly fast mess making and attempted clean up.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

oh my goodness! I am soo sorry about all the poop!