Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Football Fan

Coen is obsessed with football (no surprise in our house). He lines all his toys up "on the line". If Beckett moves them he screams "no- no he is moving my offensive line!" We play tackle all day and this morning he started practicing his kicking. I woke up to find this:

Photobucket

Later that morning he told me he needed his uniform, and his pads (oven mitts) and his face gaurd. The following is how this all came together. He played like this for an hour (only it was hard to throw the ball) and kept telling Beckett not to touch his face gaurd or he would get a penalty. I laughed a lot this day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! i beleive you have a future football star in your house!!

Anonymous said...

by the way, is that his halloween costume? if it is AWESOME! if it isnt, still awesome!

Marika said...

i love it! mom stood and laughed for a good 2 minutes.