Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some Things We Did While I Was on a Blogging Break


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still coming up: A trip to Aptos and Moterey, Liz (or Wiz as Coen says) and Sean's wedding, crafting, crafting, crafting, and my attempts at first day of school pictures.

Things we did that have no photographic evidence: I got lice- ick and have done about a thousand loads of laundry, Grandpa Holmes' memorial, lots of stress, and lots and lots of debate about Halloween costumes. I keep meaning to write about Grandpa Holmes- but for various reasons I just can't. Maybe I will be able to with a little more distance. Music classes have started which Beckett and I love and Coen is finally getting into. Fall color has hit and it is just breath taking driving to our home through all the old Victorian neighborhoods. We made an offer on a 4 plex, but they accepted and offer just hours before ours was submited. Strangely I was more upset about that not working out than I was the first house we offered on that fell through. We took a wonderful walk to gather leaves with Grandma Conley who is getting sweeter and sweeter with age- it is a little creepy- like some one else is in her body. When we got back to her house Dale and Dee were there for a visit. I always love to see Aunt Dee- she is so sweet (in an uncreepy way). I think you can see why I took a little break- Becky even stopped getting phone calls for a while (a serious sign of stress) which resulted in a panicked call from Dad to see if I was okay- which was pretty funny. But I am back and will be a better girl, I promise.

6 comments:

Durrett Family Band said...

Love seeing pictures of your little boys. They make me feel all melty. Hope that your stress decreases soon. Love you!

Anonymous said...

wow! you had tons of stuff on your plate!! love your socks! will i see you when you come? love you more!

Megan Bruschke said...

Seriously, you and your sister amaze me! The creativity and charm in your very being is inspiring and overwhelming all at once! I LOVE seeing the magical things that you create!

Armstrong Family said...

Cute photos, you are SOOO crafty. I love the leaves. Did you iron them into wax paper?
I miss Nevada City LOTS during Autumn and the holidays. Miss you too! :)

The Clay's said...

I was honestly starting to wonder if you were sick since you werent blogging. :) But I can't say much cause I never update mine! Love you!

Bob and Becky said...

Found your blogspot on Tina's...your family is so darling and it was so good to read of all your family activities. Keep up the good work. Sounds like all is well. Tell everyone hello from Bob and I in Leon.