Monday, October 26, 2009

Out Trip to Papa Ray's

Well at some point last month we headed on over to Papa Ray's house. Coen was in hevan. He loves his Papa Ray. He talks about him all the time and whenever he is sad or pouty I ask him what is wrong and he usually says " I just miss my Papa Ray so much" or he says "I miss Lukey". So he was pretty excited when he realized Luke was there too, and Marshall- not to mention lots of activities with the cousins who live in the area. A good time was had by all. I didn't get any pictures of my favorite moment- lounging on the couches in the bar, the fire roaring, the lights down very low, listening to the juke box. Coen was mesmerized by it and just laid on the ground watching the bubbles ans listening to the music. We adults felt pretty relaxed too.

Here are some other things we did- We went to the beach- but Becky had her camera out so I didn't take many pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We celebrated Isabelle's birthday

Photobucket

We went to the Montery Bay Aquariam with Papa Ray and Grandma Dee- The boys loved this, especially Beckett. I was afraid he would be too little, but we had to pry him away from every display. The seahorses and jellyfish were the boys favorite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Becky said...

that pic of bron and isabelle - gorgeous. amazing. good work sis. love you. bb

Anonymous said...

i agree...love all the others too. that was fun when everyone came. did you see the starfish? love ya more.byby

Andrea said...

We just got your package in the mail!!! You rock!!! I loved it and so did the kiddies. You rock.