Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beckett what did you do for your 2nd birthday?

This would have been done much sooner- but Beckett is a horrible procrastinator. There was a reason for the sombrero- we were having the Cafe Rio Pork Barbacoa salad (I made way too much! So there is still some in the freezer) and David decided to really run with the Mexican theme. I also think someone wore this outfit on Halloween.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

SadieLou said...

I love these photos! You must use Picnik?
My sister works for them!
I love the Mexican theme/
~S

Lesley Ann said...

Cute pictures, looks like a rockin' party!! Do you have a recipe for the Cafe Rio salad? I would love to try it out.

V said...

Yay! Looks like he had a very happy birthday. I love the playing outside pictures. Yum, ice cream cake! When are you leaving for France?