Monday, June 21, 2010

Rumors and rumors of rumors. Are the Black Eyed Peas preforming tonight at the city wide musical festival (mostly consisting of Native American groups, tango music, and a salvation army band as far as I can tell)? Will there be a museum strike for this week in Paris. Best as I can tell- NO and maybe. We just wandered home via Notre Dame (the supposed location of the BEP concert) and there were hordes and hordes of youngins milling around. Quite a large group for the chorale concert I enjoyed, and no signs of imminent singing of a lady hump. Then again the chorale group was singing in Latin and French- so I may have been surprised.

Other highlights of the day- a cruise on the Seine- a lot of second guessing of self. Hind sight is 20/20 and I could have planned the day a lot better. Lots of strange music, a very short nap, too little shopping, crepes with nutella, and just being in gorgeous Paris!

No comments: