Saturday, November 20, 2010

So this has been living on my desktop for a while now. Coen randomly has me open it and add things. Mel from work really wants to get a large animal costume and be sitting under the tree on Christmas morning and jump up when the boys come running in and start cheering. On a more realistic note I think that one of Aunt Becky's box/duct tape robots would be really cool under our tree (hint hint).


Coen’s Wish List:


Football Uniforms for the whole team (Blue for him and brown for Beckett)


Knights on horses


Football Mascot


Toy Robot


Air Bender


two star wars guys


Luke Skywalker


Double light saber


star wars game- one where you save R2


star wars snow planet ball


star wars pencil


Oh and if you can tell- we are a little bit into Star Wars around here- and Coen is not my true fanatic. I can only imagine Beckett's list.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wowser. Boy list. Although, while my Cowen would be happy with any of those items, he'd wonder where the cowboy stuff was.

I'm all done shopping for Christmas! Yeah!!