Monday, August 10, 2009

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD


Here are some pictures from our camping trip. We had a great time, even with 4 toddlers. Fair warning I did no editing due to my intense need for a nap in the next few minutes.

Emily and Charlie working on the boob castle.

Fast asleep at the end of a hike.

TJ, Beckett, and Coen- same hike.


Luke and Coen watching the elephant seals. I am pretty sure they are just climbing on rocks and the adults are looking at the seals.



Emily and Coen on hike- I know, I know there are some sequential difficulties- I don't feel like editing in html the only way to fix it at this point. So cope.




The Ladies



It is fun to hike with people who will swing you endlessly- unlike mom who stops after the 10th time.



The girls in a rare moment of sisterly love? or possible attempted homicide.


Isn't that hair unreal?


I just included this so I had a picture of me in the sun hat I sewed this summer. Because it is awesome. Not that this picture gives it justice.


This picture shows how mature and secure I am to post this with me- all of me- in the background. That is an utter lie. I am suffering a painful slow death inside at the thought of anyone seeing it- but I couldn't not post this darling photo of Coen since lately he has been shunning the camera.




Do you remember the joy of chasing waves?


Luke Duke


Again with the sequential issues.



My little girl Charlie- who was accidentally born to the Brown family.



Beckett laid down in the sand, blanket and all for a nap.



We sure love this blanket- it goes with him everywhere. And he even sniffs it like Coen does with crack blankey.



My two sweet boys. It makes your ovaries weep just to see this.
So Becky I posted pics for you- and not in the year you predicted. And I even posted pics of your kids. I deserve some kind of not procrastinating award.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kk those pics are the cutest!! oh and im callin t to tell her that her hair IS unreal and i would 'die' for it!!love the pics. love your kids. love your sun hat and HOT bod. LOVE YOU!! :D

Andrea said...

Polly--thanks for the pics. Your kids are beautiful. Becky's kids are beautiful. You are stunning.

V said...

Love the pictures! You have so much fun! Will you take me with you sometime?!?

Anonymous said...

kk i promise 2 comment more...luv ya!!