Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So I have ton of photos to post- but just not with it this week- maybe tonight or tomorrow when I am on call. Just wanted to jot down a couple of things really fast.

The two horses from Argentina are still hanging around the house. Actually the white one (named Petal) get sick yesterday and was just hanging on, finally last night she died. When I asked Coen what was wrong with her he told me she was dieing for our faith. I laughed pretty hard.

Anyone use Macs? how do you do things with out a right click?

And this morning when I was doing something that was annoying the little man he told me to choose the right and stop saying that.

I also had a baby shower here for baby Tosh and that was fun and now I am off to make a huge batch of mozzarella stuffed meat balls. Yum. Some for dinner, some for the freezer and some for Tisha, Darren and new baby Tennyson. All my friends are having babies- and no desire for one of my own yet.

Um Mac people how do you open several different windows on the Internet? Maybe I need to go to the apple classes. I thought I was ready for the change. You know what I am ready for- getting rid of the ugly metal desk and ancient old computer in the family room! Because no matter how clean the room is- it never really looks clean with all those cords and mess and ugliness right under the window.

And since I told Susie I would I will put my mothers day talk on the blog as soon as I type it up. One night for blog updating, one night for sewing. I think that would work.

2 comments:

V said...

ooooooooo, a mac! I am so jealous and even more hopelessly ignorant about mac workings. Sorry I can't answer your questions, but YAY for you!

Blake and Brea said...

Polly,
We own a MAC so if you have any questions let me know.