Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Life In The Land of Boys

The last several months I have been snapping pictures of those unique moments you have when you live with two little boys. I love them and I love these funny little things that bring laughter and levity to days full of dishes, yogurt, laundry and cleaning floors.

Are you ready for a picture overload?

Photobucket

Coen is loves to get every toy out and arrange complex worlds/battles. I am not allowed to walk down the hall until the 2000 toys are moved to a different location.

Photobucket

Beckett is very expressive- in everything he does.

Photobucket

Sometimes you find random things sitting on the couch.

Photobucket

Beckett likes to read during lunch like his mother.

Photobucket

Coen can make even yard work fun.

Photobucket

This little guy is so creative. I took these pictures while he told me a twenty minute story about the indians, dinosaurs, and army men meeting. I can't wait to see the movies he creates.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We dress up a lot. Several times a day. It is a pretty good bet if anyone is wearing gloves he is batman- just in case you were wondering. But we also do pirates, dinosaurs, cowboys and many other super heros. My favorite is Beckett's Super Baby Big Boy.

Photobucket

Coen likes to dress himself. One sunday he wore a plaid shirt with a polka dot tie. Brilliant.

Photobucket

There are booby traps all over the house- just warning you in case you come for a visit.

Photobucket

We even wear cowboy hats while we brush our teeth. Tonight Beckett said "Mom I have cavities in my mouth- I need my tooth brush." Three seconds later he said "Okay they have run away now."

Photobucket

I just think this kid is darling.

Photobucket

We have a parking garage in our back yard.

Photobucket

Coen may soon catch up to my artistic skills.

Photobucket

Photobucket

More elaborate toy dioramas.

Photobucket

Jumping on the bed with stick ponies.

Photobucket

The boys all time favorite game is to take all the bedding in the house and arrange it in one room. I think these may be the only pictures of the firetruck quilt I made for Beckett when he was a baby. I think it is just darling.

2 comments:

Armstrong Family said...

LOVE this post! Nice to know other little boys do crazy, silly things like Brady does! : )

Anonymous said...

umm..was that a MIDDLE finger i saw?! haha they are SO CUTE