Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Haircut (a deep and thoughtful post)

Some of you know I recently got a haircut. (and some cute red and blonde color too!) This is what it looks like when I style it. I can even get a little 60's puff going if I use hair spray and stuff. And you know I love big hair. I have to because my hair is naturally big- embrace what you have is the secret to hair happiness.

Photobucket

Today I did my default get out of the shower and let it dry on the way to work style- and any time my hair has been this length I always think I am a little like Kelly Mcgillis.

Photobucket

You know- the chic from Top Gun. I really have Kelly Mcgillis hair.



I can even look brooding too (my lips are a little too full for a good brooding look and well my kids are banging pot lid cymbals- so it is hard to really channel my inner brooder).

Photobucket

Feel free to leave comments telling me how much hotter I am than this:

I could totally get my hair that big- just ask anyone who has seen me first thing in the morning. Camping. At the beach. That is some big hair. My phone keeps beeping- I should probably go talk to anxious mothers.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You already know how jealous I am of your hair. No need to rub it in just now when I'm bored of my hair (hard to change it when it is 3 inches long) and I have to wear glasses because my contacts haven't worked since I had Harriet--and I have all the baby weight and no clothes that fit.

But that's okay. Just flash your hair around. I'm tough. I can take it.

Just don't you dare post of pic of you in a perfect Polly outfit with the fitted skirts I envy so and the perfect bosoms.

Grr.

Armstrong Family said...

Love it! I've got hair just like that too.....just darker...but your lips take the cake! ; )