Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Somethings That Made Me Happy This Week

The peonies are blooming.

Photobucket

While cleaning out Grandma's house I found these treasures.
(and a lifetime supply of canning jars and some treasures for my sisters.)

Photobucket

And we cooked a lot this week. I also cooked this persian ravioli dish with three different sauces- it was pretty good too. I loved hang ing out with Kate and just putter ing around in my kitchen. i think I am getting my groove back. We will keep cooking once a week until she leaves for Israel. Some fancy-pants foods and some easy good meals for busy college students.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marika said...

you should know that i am really disappointed that i am missing all of this baking time with you and kate. will you post or email me the recipes you do together? then i'll have something to do here too. i love you both.