Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have been a Little Crafty This Summer

I actually sat down and scrapbooked the other night. I was feeling sorry for little Beckett who was sad when there were no pages about him. Yes it has been that long since I have cozied up in my paper room. I have also sewed a little this summer too. I haven't been knitting as it seems to agravate my back. I made these little quilts for a friends little twins Jake and Max. Twins! Acckkkk! Their room is green and brown. I wanted the quilts to go together but not be matchy matchy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these are dresses and skirts Andrea and I made for our friends who all seemed to be having girls this summer. We have to sew for other's little girls since we are mothers of BOYS. And it isn't much fun to sew for boys.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I recognize that fabric. You have excellent taste. RS pres. You?

Kaity said...

I love all of the fabric. You are amazing!