Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Hello all of my eight readers! I hope you have a great 4th of July. Coen requested that I make him a red bow tie for the holiday. And so I made one for Beckett too. And this morning before church while I was finishing the boys I asked Alma if he wanted one to (as a joke)- and I almost had a heart attack when he said he was game. Alma hates this kind of stuff. And to top it all off I got a picture of our entire family as well! Only one all the others were out of focus. sigh.

Photobucket


I did get to do a photo shoot with the boys before church- and Beckett kind of cooperated with the bribe of a popsicle (after church- I wasn't going to let them eat in the white shirts!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then Coen took over the photo shoot- first he made us move to the tree.

Photobucket

And then he did a classic foot up JC Penny catalogue pose.

Photobucket

And Beckett then was mad he wasn't getting in on the action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then Beckett tried Coen's pose in his own way.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tricycle was also Coen's idea- nice to have a shoot stylist on hand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wishing you a day full of corn on the cob, family, music, and fireworks. We will be trying to survive the 100 degree weather in our house with no air conditioning.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love, love, love the photos (and the commentary)! Just priceless! Tell Alma he looked quite debonair in his bowtie. Happy (belated) Fourth of July! Love, Kathy

Megan Bruschke said...

Polly, your family is WAY TOO CUTE! Love the red bow ties....beyond charming! You continue to amaze me!

Come to Utah and visit us!