Saturday, July 30, 2011



In June Alma and I made a trip to the central coast. It was a great weekend. We were sans kidiots- but Becky and Nick brought theirs. I actually enjoyed Charlie and Luke so much more when I wasn't worrying about our kids. I had this little beauty floating around my house since Christmas just waiting for the right little girl.

Photobucket

I think it found the perfect little girl.

Photobucket

My sister and her husband- I love them so much. It is the best when your siblings marry people you would be friends with on your own. Nick is my history nerd buddy.

Photobucket

You get pictures like this when two people with the sense of humor of 12 year old boys marry each other. Oh and they name their daughter CharlieBrown- that is really her name.

Photobucket

The Whole Family. Luke had some ants in his pants and didn't want to get his picture taken if he could be throwing rocks at trees.

Photobucket

No comments: