Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some thoughts on Summer

What ever happened to the lazy crazy days of summer? It seems like summer is one long round of trips, and visits to cousins, and less and less of days sitting by the river. I love it and each individual activity is one I really want to do but added all up it is exhausting. I don't think I am the only on in this boat. I was planning on a kick ball party with lots of other families to start the summer- but it is almost August!

One of the things I love about summer is walking to downtown and having dinner. This night we ate at Sopa Thai on their back patio. There were lots of mosquitos- and some turtles. The boys were very worried some one would step on the turtles. Of course and evening isn't complete with out a stop in at Treats. Mmmmmm.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: