Monday, October 10, 2011

Becky gave me a hard time about not posting on the blog- and she has a point the last several months have been a little slow. We have been super busy and lots of fun stuff to share- but I just haven't gotten around to it. I don't have a great excuse just lazy. The last couple of weeks have been especially difficult with my back. So any down time is spent in bed filled with drugs. but tonight I am filling a little more motivation. See my sad kitchen cupboard- these are the daily drugs.

Photobucket

And some more random pictures-


Photobucket

Coen loves to craft.

Photobucket

Beckett loves to pile things.

Photobucket

Beckett also loves to dress up. And he takes Yoda every where he goes. Yoda is actually a backpack from Aunt Laura- and he is almost as big as Beckett.

Photobucket

Love light sabers much?

No comments: