Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Car Show

Are you ready for a ton of pictures? We headed down to Aptos earlier this fall- to meet cousins and go to a car show. I had a great time at the car show with my camera. I could take pictures of cars all day long- if only my kids would leave me alone with my camera. But they want to eat and jump in the jump house and go look at the planes. Sadly the air show was less stellar. There was a ton of fog off and on so that was a little disappointing. So settle in for the long long show. I hope you enjoy them.


Photobucket

I really wanted to drive the Thunderbird- but apparently car seats wouldn't fit in it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the little lady I did get to spend the day with. And I fell in love with here. She is a 1960 Buick Le Sabre. I just loved cruising around in her- it was like being on a cloud. So fun! I can't wait to take her out to a drive in. Can't you see me running to the grocery store in her? Do you think Ray would notice if she went missing next time we go for a visit? What is one car if you have more than 50?

Photobucket

This is Ray's baby- down to his plate DFRL- I would tell you what it means, but this is a family blog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids sat forever in this plane- they wanted to buckle up and then they just stayed there in the jump seats- forever.

Photobucket

I think she told me that it isn't too long and this young lady will be old enough to drive!

Photobucket

Can you see my reflection in the mirror- I thought that was pretty cool.

Photobucket

Alma said this was the most valuable of the cars- I guess it is pretty rare- but it didn't do too much for me.

No comments: