Monday, October 10, 2011

An Ideal Weekend

We had one of those wonderful weekends not too long ago. It started with dinner at Big A's- my favorite. It was pretty cute because when we were done one of Coen's new friends from school showed up and he about died of joy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then our neighbors were having their giant annual yard sale- and I tried to get Becky to buy this bed (no go) and there were a couple of old globes I should have bought but waited until after our walk and they were gone. Drat.

Photobucket

And then we walked to South Pine Cafe (my other favorite) and I had olllaberrie french toast- and it was amazing.

Photobucket

This hobbit went on the walk to down town with us.

Photobucket

On the way home we walked to the park and played there for a while. What more could you want on a sunny weekend day?

Photobucket

No comments: