Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I saw this and just had to share it. What a powerful message for all. How true it is that the desire to create belongs to all. I know I am not an artist but this video inspires me to continue to follow the very special creative urge I have been blessed with.

Also how often I not only take for granted, but hold in contempt the body I have been given- I hope to be more thankful for all that I can do, for all that I pocess, to be more aware of the perfect and amazing creature that I am.



PS- for those who don't know this is the Dieter that Beckett is named after. Alma heard him speak right when Beckett was due and came home and said "we are naming this baby Dieter" and if we lived in Hamburg I would have agreed, so he settled for it as a middle name.

No comments: