Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St Patricks Day

So I had a wonderful bit of news on my St Patricks Eve. Due to many different circumstances I have the opportunity to travel to Ireland with the NU choir. I am going mainly to provide a companion for Marika in case she has any health problems and also to provide health care for the choir. I am incredibly lucky (I must be Irish!).

I am not thinking about leaving the boys (especially Beckett). So I have two weeks to pack, get the boys ready, wean the baby (or should I bring the breast pump?) and see if I even have enough clothes for the trip. ACCKKKK!!!!

And I have been waiting and waiting to post this video. We love it. What isn't to love- three of my favorite guys singing a moving song.

5 comments:

V said...

hahaha! thanks for the vid. it made my day even greener! lol.

Andrea said...

I LOVE that video (I've seen it before) and it was a great boost to my day.

I stink at organizing my house. How in the world did I miss that gene during gestation?? My Mom is the GURU of house organization and I stand around staring at my stuff thinking--can I hide somewhere?? Will it disappear if I read a book?

I can't believe you are going to Ireland--my pretend homeland. Find a leprachaun for me. Go into a pub. Pretend to be Irish. Someday I'll go too. I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!

PS--What do you do for cradle cap? Is that what it is called when your baby's head looks like it had a major sunburn and is now peeling?

Megan Bruschke said...

How wonderful! Please enjoy it for me! Can't wait to see pictures!

Andrea said...

I tried the hydrocortisone cream this morning. Is working great--I think I'll put it on a few more mornings just to make sure. The boy has no hair so that isn't a problem. Thanks!! You are, as always, the best pediatrician I've ever had for my kids!!

Christy said...

You sent me the cutest sweaters for my little girls! Maggie loves hers, but Eleanor keeps hers on all the time. I suppose an 11 month old baby really has no other choice.