Monday, March 30, 2009

Off to Ireland

Well I am frantically packing. Our house looks like a hurricane hit it. And I keep thinking of things that I need that are in one of the three rooms my guys are sleeping in. And I have lost my to do list. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I get out of here. With everything I need. I am less worried about packing for the boys- if I forget anything some one can come over to the house and get it.

I got some fabulous bright red patent leather ballet flats. They are so amazingly perfect for me. I will get a picture for you later- because right now they are in the room with the snoring Alma.

I am not going to try to update the blog while gone- but you can see videos of the trip at this website. Go to www.vimeo.com in the search box type The Family-Travelers "Note"work- the videos should pop up. I hope it works. I am so excited. If I can get packed. If I can fit my clothes around the ginormous medical kit I have packed.

No comments: