Friday, October 15, 2010

Photobucket

The decorations are out. I am especially happy with how cute all the pumpkins I made last year look on the mantle. So Coen and I put all of these up after Beckett was in bed. My little OCD child woke up in the morning and freaked out. We barely made it into the hall when he saw the mantle and started screaming "My house, my house!" over and over. And he wasn't excited- he was angry. He wouldn't calm down and eat until I walked all around the house and showed him everything we had done and let him look, and touch it and complain to me a little. I wasn't really expecting that. And I think I have a thing for banners. I have to stop myself or move on to a different holiday. I don't think I have any for St Patrick's day yet.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't decorate for any holiday but Christmas. My children will have to learn about decorating from someone else. Like you. Except you live twenty years away. Sigh.