Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do you remember last year when I was obsessed with this show on BBC?


Well it was back- the gold lame suits, the evil genius Lord Webber- all of it. This time they are casting Oliver. They are showing the roles of Nancy and Oliver but there is only voting on the role of Nancy. I especially am happy about this as this was one of the musicals we did when I was a kid. And I actually have some happy memories form that time. So BBC has lured me back in. This week was the first episode- and my early favorites are Irish Nancy, the two toned hair girl who is curvaceous- and this one blond girl.

Also the winning Maria has been a huge hit and she even won the London Critics award.

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

BBC is Brilliant! I got so hooked on this show after you showed me last year. Now I know what I'll be doing over Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks when I can watch TV without feeling guilty about not studying...

Marika said...

Wait, I thought they were doing My Fair Lady? Either way you need to record all of them for me.