Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Photobucket

The sunshine has finally come out to play.

A few days ago we had snow.
Today it was in the 70s.
Coen almost died from the heat (if his whining is to be believed).
But Beckett and I loved it.
Coen need to make lemonade to survive.
But being outside in the sun, a break in the gloomy weather was much needed here.

So what did we do in the sun?
Why we took a walk to the cemetery of course.


Photobucket

Isn't that what you like to do on a sunny afternoon?

Photobucket

When it was time to leave Coen couldn't resist climbing under the gate. Beckett and I walked through the open gate 2 feet away.

Photobucket

My little buddy.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Is that the on in Nevada City? You're going to have to come visit me at the Outside Inn one of these days!!!!!

Andrea said...

I love cemetarys (sp). We could use some warm weather around here. Yes, I did just say that. It has been a long winter full of pregnancy and now post-pregnancy hormones. We could all use a change of pace.

You need to CALL ME. I can't get the number I have to work and I have four medical questions.

1) Why is Eli's hair falling out?

2) How do I help Harriet's poor bum. The rash is so bad she's bleeding. It is as bad as Miriam's was and I have been SO CAREFUL. Sad.

3) What should I do with Miriam's ears?? She keeps getting ear infections and the ped thinks it is because she has so much impacted wax but when I used the OTC ear removal system, nothing came out. What next?

4) Whatever you wanted to tell me about Cowen.

So---CALL ME.

Besides that, we haven't chatted in awhile.

Polly said...

Erin- it is the one at the bottom of Red Dog. I keep meaning to stop by or have you over for lunch. I have a couple of friends I think you would get along well with- so I keep meaning to have you all over so you can meet.