Friday, March 18, 2011

Tide Pools With the Cloves

We saw several tide pools while in Oregon this summer. My favorites, sadly I didn't get many pictures of (by the time I walked there with camera and two wet little children I may have been a little to cranky to get the camera out). The one by the home we were staying in had the most amazing collection of star fish. Hundreds of them all different colors piled on top of one another. Amazing. We went to these tidal pools a little later in the week with all the cousins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a cold and windy day- but that didn't stop Coen and Dade from going for a dip.

Photobucket

Beckett didn't like the cold as much.

Photobucket

But isn't he just darling?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Polly I love your Easter egg bulbs! So cute. You are so clever and talented! I think I want to give it a try, any tips I should know?