Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kennidi and McKinlee came and played with us this week. They played Prince and Princess and servants and baby. But every time they said this Beckett corrected them by saying "Me boy servant". He was happy to be a servant but it had to be noted he was a boy.

Photobucket

Coen has been busy too- I love this dinosaur. In case you didn't know we are really into dinosaurs around here. I bought his a tee-shirt with a dino on it. I said I thought it was a T-Rex. Coen corrected me saying "No Mama, T-Rex has two fingers and this one has three- so it must be a cousin of the T-Rex."

Photobucket

I made the boys some cowboy vests. Stick horses to follow. I made one for Beckett- but he wouldn't wear it because he likes the one a Grandma's house better- and he told me I wasn't allowed to take is picture today. But maybe he will reconsider later this week.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marika said...

initially the dino had two eyes, and coen and i both agreed that the feather hat was a must. the vest turned out cute, and doesn't look too green either!