Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've Been Crafting

Remember that I made some duds for my little cowboys....

But they seemed to be missing something.

Photobucket

Every cowboy needs a trusty steed.
So their loving mother fashioned one of these (Beckett's to follow tomorrow).
They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. Beckett's still needs eyes, a bridle, and stick.
I can't wait to get some pictures of the little guys riding around together in their vests and with Beckett's gun stuck down his diaper- where he likes to keep it.

Photobucket

I had a baby shower to attend as well- I bought a darling little outfit (it is so fun to shop for girls!). But I feel like every baby deserves something handmade with love. So a whipped a few of these. They can be used as clips or attached to head bands- or pinned on a dress. (I glued clips on the back.) I now have a hankering to make many many more. Good thing there is several baby showers for girls in the near future.

Photobucket

Since it is General Conference tomorrow I think I will craft a little then too- and eat cinnamon rolls. Mmmm cinnamon rolls- I should go finish rolling those out and then maybe go to bed!

Do you like raisins or no raisins?

And I think I am go ing to make these clips for all the girls for my Easter package but I am drawing a blank for something to send the boys. Any ideas? Cheap and light are my criteria since I send these to a lot of kids. A LOT.

5 comments:

Becky said...

ummm, bow ties would rock. just saying.

Armstrong Family said...

So adorable, Polly! You are a crafting genius!! I love the horse and the bows!

Unknown said...

These are sooooo cute! I love your mad crafting skills.

Malinda said...

I know I'm too late, but NO raisins. The hobby horse is adorable.

Anonymous said...

i believe i get the blue one with the orange buton :D pretty please w/ CHERRIES ON TOP?!?!!

*please DO note that i said CHERRIES cuz i know u love them ;)