Saturday, February 7, 2009

Too tired for a title

Sick- stuffy and tired.
Alma is taking some test for a county job he has applied for- so am home all alone with sick whiny baby and busy toddler.
letting baby chew on wii remote thingy.
letting toddler help himself to yogurt.
dreaming of nap and a BLAT.

You know what is totally wrong about life- during the cold and flu season when you work the hardest (saw 22 patients in 3 hours on Friday and when on call- get calls every hour through the night) is when you have colds, and thus not up to cold and flu season for others. too tired to make that make more sense. Off to lay on the couch and send smart thoughts Alma's way.

You know what else is totally wrong with life- too much bad stuff all at once. Enough all ready. I have hit my limit, I can handle no more. No more sorrow, no more illness, no more job hunting. I am done with all of it. I order next week to be stress free and joyful.

Darn- just realized I have to plan lesson for RS. At least I kinda planned it last month when I prepared the wrong lesson. I just have to remember what I was going to do.

So recap-
sick
kids
stress
looking forward to joyful week next week when all ill in the world is resolved.

5 comments:

Becky said...

cheer up...think about your granite countertops and play a round of wii couples tennis when he gets back...i'll keep you in my prayers, sis. love you. bb

V said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Andrea said...

Love you.

Armstrong Family said...

Hang in there! Try and be positive. Life sucks right now but it'll get better! We'll keep you in our prayers--get well soon!
Grass Valley Group is for sale and if it doesn't sell then Nate is out of a job too. Tough times for all! Cripes!

Armstrong Family said...

You realize, here in Eagle Mountain, UT---breeding central---we're always in need of an AMAZING pediatric nurse practitioner! Just a thought.... ;)