Monday, February 8, 2010

Two parties down.
One party to go.

So what do I love today? I love my friends, I love opening my home to others, I love how gorgeous the table was for our VT luncheon today, I loved the plates, the flowers, the linens. (no picture because my battery was dead. Yes the one time in my life when something turns out better than I imagined- something worthy of being on one of those envy inducing blogs belonging to others and my camera was dead!) Lets just say there were several flower arrangements, pink linens, great plates- it was great- better than you can imagine.

Now tomorrow I have the toddler party. I am having the kids decorate some luv bugs ( I have to make those tonight!) eat lunch and then we are decorating cookies. It should be fun for mom's and kids. Maybe I will charge the camera to take some pictures of that party- but they won't be as cool, because you don't do fancy table settings for toddlers.

Do I need to make a little gift to send home, or is the luv bug and the cookie enough?
And I just finished getting the stuff for the cousin's packages today, so that will be a little late! Oh well- getting mail is always exciting, even a few days after the holiday!

Oh and just for the record the first party was Saturday- for Anna and Dad's birthday. Anna came over and we made stuffed flank steak and BYU brownies. Yum.

And it is 4 parties if you count Alma and Coen's Superbowl party- even though that was just the two of them sitting in the living room at Coen's little table eating pizza and drinking soda- IN THE LIVING ROOM. It was very exciting. Coen thought it was a great party.

No comments: