Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We are home alone again today. I was a little worried about poor Beckett and how he would fare with Coen being gone all morning. I forgot he is my kid who loves to play alone. He has been in heaven all day. He got to watch Star Wars without a fight. He has been holed up in his room moving furniture and building nests and screaming for mom to go away any time I stick my head in the room. Periodically he runs out, tells me his is playing hide and seek with kiki (his blankie) and Yoda. He then counts, races back to his room yelling I am coming, and then shrieks with laughter when he "finds" his friends. He also has come out to inform me that Yoda is afraid of mouses. I replied "He is afraid of mice?" "NO mommy MOUSES!!!!!". Beckett is a little intense for those of you who don't see him often.

I love this little guy.

1 comment:

Megan Bruschke said...

SUCH a CUTE post! My children are not quite as content playing by themselves, but I try to embrace and love the time I get to spend with them because they refuse to be alone! :-)