Friday, September 5, 2008

Is This Motherhood

So here it is 10pm- I'm exhausted. I haven't slept more than 5 hours in what seems like eternity. And yet both boys are finally down- as is Alma and I want to do somethong for me- like scrapbook or read ir just something quiet without someone hanging on me or getting into something. But too tired to read- and too exhausted to be creative. So this is all I am capable of doing. Whaaa Whine Mope.

Tomorrow I am going to feel awful for complaining about my boys. But tonight all that matters is that I hurt- I feel like I am going to colapse -and its time to fall asleep.

Will write tomorrow the nice things about my cute little family- like when Coen kissed Beckett all over with his chocolate face and the baby got covered in Chocolate goo. So cute, but messy.

I wish good sleep to all-

1 comment:

Becky said...

Don't worry about whining - that's what blogs are for...this is not a forum for perfection...be real...do a whole blog on coen/poop stories or coen/vomit stories - those are my favorite...bb