Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome to the World Beckett Dieter Clove





I am finally posting after a four month break!!!!!! This is one of the things abandoned in the hurricane of new baby/new house. But the winds are starting to settle down, the flood waters have started to recede and I am returning to regular life.

We are pleased to introduce Beckett Dieter Clove to everyone. He was born May 2nd. He looks like a Clove version of Coen. He has been a joy to have in our home. When he isn't crying, which is about 12 hours a day. He is a champion eater (my mom nicknamed him Dieter the Eater), he takes great naps, and he has a wonderful smile, so that makes up a little for the incessant crying.

Coen loves him and constantly wants to play with him. This week Coen was giving him zerburts on his tummy when Beckett grabed his hair. "He got me mama he got me!!" He tried all afternoon to get Beckett to do it again. I just love watching them together.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Polly, YOU POSTED!!! I am so impressed and overwhelmed and basically completely delighted. Can't wait to see what else you have in store now that the floods have receded. Like . . . commentary on my book, perhaps?