Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well it has been a hectic couple of days- Thursday Coen was sick with the worst diaper rash in the history of man. It became known as the crotch of fore in our house. He just layed on the floor and cried "it hurts mama, it hurts." (mind you this was the day after I had only 2 hours of sleep because Beckett didn't handle the roto virus IZ very well and a full day at work!) Thank goodness Alma took pity an me and stayed home to help take care of him. (He may have had ulterior motives of not wanting to go to Auburn for the stake preistood meeting.) When I talked to Becky that night she was pretty low, she was missing her kids, but not really up to taking care of them- so I offered to come. She didn't commit but Friday after work was pretty sure she needed me. A good-bye party (we will miss you Neil and Leslie!), 4 loads of laundry, a frantic morning, and a long drive and here we are in the lovely central valley.
Coen loves to talk to and wave at his cousins on the "puter" (computer) but they are even better in person. We weren't here 10 minutes and they were in Becky's great yard.

Beckett liked the yard too (but I thought it was WAY TOO HOT).
I have wonderful memories of playing with my cousins at Granny's in the dirt and mud. I will always cherish our time on safari in the Walnut orchard- I hope this is the first of many happy memories for this set of cousins.

Everyone loves bath time! It gave me enough time to get dinner made and feed the baby. Aren't Charlie's cheeks just divine?

Se we will be in Tulare for the week (thank goodness my work let me off at the last minute.) I hope that we have a great visit with lots of time for the cousins to play and Becky gets lots of rest and feels better soon. We love you Alma and I miss you already!

1 comment:

Armstrong Family said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing! So much fun! What's up with Becky? It sounds like something happened. I hope you are doing well! Miss you!