Saturday, July 18, 2009

Are you all sick of Coen stories? I have some great pics trapped on picnic, my account is having issues. So as soon as those get free I will have some fabulous pics. And tomorrow Malinda and Susan get here- so I am sure there will be tons of cute cousin pictures. How about this cutie from 4th of July?

And here is one I have helped escape from the clutches of Picnic (don't get me wrong I love it, it is just having problems with my account).

This summer is great, lots of swimming, lots of popsicles, cool weather until this week, lots of NCAA football- on the XBox on Cougarfan, we are gearing up for the year. (Now whenever Alma plays he plays as Coen as the quarterback and Coen takes his wins quite personally.)

Last night 11pm both boys are making noise I have been ignoring it for a while but deside to go check on them. Every stich of clothing in the room is on the floor (which is about everthung sixe 6mon-4t because I have been trying to organize hand me downs from others and ours to others- this is a lot of clothes for example we have currently 22 pairs of 12 month pants!) Beckett is jumping up and down in his crib and Coen is pretending to climb the wall ala Spiderman. I explained that Spiderman has to go to sleep or he won't have any spidy powers in the morning, tucked them in and kissed them good night. As I walked down the hall Coen was wailing, "I not Spiderman, I Coen Dean Clove. I not Spiderman!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww!! thats so sweet and you need to tell coco been that he can be spiderman AND coen dean clove!! luv ya!