Monday, July 20, 2009

IT was Laura's birthday celebration tonight. She is one of the best sister-in-laws and the best aunt in the world. She loves babies and toddlers. If they don't love her back she just keeps bribing them until they do. I love her. I admire her. How can I not love a feisty mouthy woman? She hates pictures of herself- so here she is holding Beckett at Jackson Hole last year and an over exposed picture of her holding Aislyn on the same trip. Did I mention she loves babies? Love you Laura. Happy Birthday.


So I am having the worst call night EVER. The only consolation is that I did get to do wii fitness for and hour. But literally have been on the phone 6 times about a prescription for DIAPER RASH CREAM. More proof that the stupidest people in the world work in pharmacies (sorry to my pharmacist friends I don't mean you obviously). Also a mom I have talked to every single night I have been on call for the last two weeks called, again. And just let me say if the doctor on call tells you to head to the ER immediately don't spend fifteen minutes trying to talk her out of it. I just needed to vent a little tonight.
Just a little update- the parents with the kid with the head injury that I told to go to the ER RIGHT NOW and hour ago just called again to see if they really had to go to. I officially revoke their parental licence.

2 comments:

V said...

Laura is so much fun! I'm sad we don't get to spend more time with all our fun family in CA. Every time I see pictures of Beckett I just can't get over his gorgeous hair!

Have you been doing any crafty projects lately? I always love to see the fun things you make (but no rush or anything, you know?).

Anonymous said...

awww! i didnt know that it was her birthday!! yea and even though im not a parent (not for a long long long long long time), i totes revoke their parenting liciense too!!