Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some Great Things About Today

Working out with Marika (bonus actually able to run after a very long hiatus due to Beckett and maybe a little laziness).

Going to hippy dippy farmers market in Nevada City. It is actually the worst of the farmers markets in the area but the boys (Joseph Coen and Beckett) and I couldn't resist walking around with the hippies when we drove by. I got some great flowers and some squash for Alma. The boys got to pick out fruit and Coen walked around eating an apple and an apricot at the same time. Joseph, Beckett and I enjoyed some whole wheat sour dough pancakes with stewed peaches- yum yum. And did I mention the joy of walking around with hippies and elderly people and elderly hippies. Oh the joy that is Nevada county. Being able to go out in my sweats and be the best dressed person there.

Sprinkler play in the back yard.

Letting go of any guilt and letting boys watch TV until nap.

Boys doing yoga video after the sprinkler play (uhm maybe the little boys need a little rest).

Hyrum and Laura left this morning. Maybe someday I will post pictures but today is a lazy day. Oh so lazy. We miss them already. Coen woke up this morning and ran out to the living room when no one was there he came and asked "Where are my cousins?" After I told him they went home he said "I am so sad because I miss them already." So do I little guy.

Now off to make toast and eggs for lunch and then joy of joys nap time.

I think we have pretty good life.

No comments: