Sunday, April 11, 2010

Because I am Crazy

So I actually counted how many kids I send these little packages to- it was an insane number- insane. These got finished thanks to Marika- but not soon enough to get there before Easter. So if anyone can guess how many kids are on my mailing list you will get some kind of prize. What I don't know- give me some ideas of what you would like. I had a great picture in my head of a chocolate bunny sitting in grass, with jelly bean eggs all around, but I couldn't really afford the pretty bunnys- so this is a sad shadow of what I really wanted. On a good note the boys job was putting in the jelly beans- which they loved. Some of those jelly beans were a little sticky by the time they got in the bag.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ours came the friday before easter! what are you talking about?! i will not guess..that would NOT go down well..i still see your vision. it was beautiful and thoughtful. sometimes people take this sort of stuff for granted. so thank you for the wonderful gift.

Christy said...

My kids loved theirs - thanks for always remembering us.